Google Apps for Education (EDU) Provided by G-Apps Masters
If you are an educational institution, we have a great set of tools that can make your organization more efficient - at less cost.
For organizations that qualify, you can receive a free version of Google Apps for Business. It's Google's way of empowering the greater good of educational organizations.
Google Apps Education Edition Offers:
- Google GMail for e-mail, instant messaging and communication (
7GB NEW 25GB Mail Storage Quota per User)
- Google Calendar for shared event planning, appointments and resource scheduling
- Google Docs for shared folders and documents, as well as Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations and more
- Shared Contacts for all communication services, shared contacts and more
- Google Video for intra-organizational video and file sharing using the YouTube architecture, but keeping all videos secure and protected from the public eye
- Google Sites for publishing web-facing intranet or extranet sites, as well as group shares and portals for information sharing and collaboration
Also available, at a discounted price for Educational Organizations:
- Google Message Security (GMS)/Postini Mail Filtering for eliminating e-mail spam and viruses. Also can be used for compliance routing and filtering to ensure only allowed and authorized mail can be delivered to your users.
- Google Message Discovery (GMD)/Postini Mail Archiving for industry and regulatory compliance. Have 100% of your inbound/outbound mail saved and archived in a non-destructable repository, online, accessible by Administrators only.
Give us a call today (877) 774-4664 or (877) 774-GOOG or complete the form where it says "Get Started Now" to find out how we can help you today!